Terms and Conditions
Conditions applicable to the IST 5 -10 – 20 hours card.
If one decides for example after the first lesson to buying an hour card will suffice to transfer a large down payment or arrange this whole bank. When you pay cash than at the next lesson the remainder of the purchase amount and receives the lesson showing a receipt. When you pay by bank transfer you must make this known as “the same” day. Our hours of card prices are a lot lower than the single hour price and are therefore calculated on “advance” payment. Further are applicable:
Regulations hours package
- The card entitles you to the “open hours” simulator rental at IST Flight Training.
- The hours are only valid if payment is paid in full.
- Time remaining will be refunded and used time spent at éénuurs rate deducted by force majeure.
- The timing and duration of the simulator rent can only be planned in consultation with IST Flight Training.
- This card is valid for one year against closed rate. After that year will be the applicable rate will be calculated.
- After two years, this card is no longer valid.
Additional terms IST hours map
When omissions or failure to observe the simulator booking and cancellation in less than 24 hours in advance of the appointment, half of the booked time will be charged.
Kalkovenweg 22 (navigation No. 24)
2401 LK Alphen aan den Rijn
+31 6 21800830